Ok, if you are searching for the ultimate wedding destination or Las Vegas chapel to elope in, you HAVE to check out Sure Thing Chapel. I absolutely adore this spot. Sure Thing Chapel in Las Vegas is an absolute gem of a wedding venue. The chapel itself is quaint and charming and has taken the classic Vegas elopement to the next level with its minimalist Vegas vibe styling. The surrounding area is also picturesque, making for some truly stunning photo opportunities.
One of the standout features of Sure Thing Chapel is the personalized attention that couples receive. The chapel’s team takes the time to get to know each couple and their unique needs, making sure that every detail is accounted for. Many of their customers and reviewers rave about the attention they received and how no detail went unmet.
This venue is dog friendly as well! I love that happy couples can include their best furry friend in on their big day and have the best photographs to prove it! And let me add that not only pooches are welcome at Sure Thing Chapel, but any animal friend that you want to share on your big day! As long as your pet is of good temperament, you can bring your hamster, snake, lizard, cat, or any member of the animal kingdom that shares a special place in your home.
Located on Fremont Street in Las Vegas, when you step out the front door of Sure Thing Chapel, you are surrounded by classic Vegas neon signs and photo opportunities galore. The photos that have been captured here for elopements are priceless and are seriously so fun to take and share on social media.
The wedding packages offered at Sure Thing Chapel will fit any budget. Starting in the $300s all the way to the $3000’s you are sure to find exactly what you are looking for on the wedding day of your dreams. The owners specialize in providing the perfect Vegas eloping experience and are dedicated to working with each couple to fulfill all of their hopes and dreams. Here are just a few of the most popular wedding package choices, and you can check out the rest of them at www.surethingchapel.com.
“The Simple Ceremony”
If you are looking for an in-and-out experience with only two guests allowed, you can have this no-frills elopement in 15 minutes at Sure Thing Chapel! This package is not recommended if you want to bring along your own photographer for photos but offers the option to add Elvis or Surely (Sure Thing Chapel’s one-of-a-kind showgirl) for the ultimate ceremony.
What says getting eloped in Las Vegas more than a drive-thru wedding?! For only $555 as the starting price you can receive a photo strip of pictures, time to take pictures in the car, access to 10 guests, and a ceremony inside the chapel. Marriage license filing is also included in all of the packages. When you bring along your own photographer, you can guarantee some amazing photo opportunities!
The ultimate package includes 60 minutes in the chapel with the option to add on burlesque, Elvis or Surely (the chapels very own showgirl). You can have over 25 guests and Lucid Juliet flowers! I love the look of having custom bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, and gorgeous altar flowers. Enjoy the photo booth and pictures galore during the wedding ceremony of your dreams!
Elvis, Surely, and Burlesque Add-Ons
Having Sure Thing Chapels lady Elvis impersonator is the perfect addition to any ceremony. What can provide more Vegas vibes than having the one and only king himself (or should I say queen) officiate your wedding?
Showgirls plus weddings equal Las Vegas. If you and your partner have been dreaming of the perfect way to channel all of the Vegas energy into your ceremony, then consider adding on Surely, Sure Thing Chapels’ Vegas showgirl!
Choosing the burlesque add-on is a great way to provide that traditional Vegas sexy style. Not many couples can say that they had a burlesque-themed wedding!
What To Do After Saying “I Do” In Las Vegas
Congratulations! You’ve tied the knot in Las Vegas, and now it’s time to celebrate. As a wedding photographer who’s seen countless couples embark on this exciting journey, I’m here to share some tips on what to do after getting married at the Sure Thing Chapel in Las Vegas.
Take a Photo Walk on the Strip:
- Las Vegas’ famous Strip or Downtown are must-see for any visitor, and there’s no better time to take a stroll than after your wedding. Take in the bright lights, bustling crowds, and unique architecture as you soak in the post-wedding glow. If you would like me to follow you around and take some amazing post-wedding shots, I am happy to discuss details with you during our initial meeting!
Have a Romantic Dinner:
- Las Vegas is home to some of the best restaurants in the world, and what better way to celebrate your marriage than with a romantic dinner? From gourmet cuisine to casual fare, Las Vegas has something for every taste and budget.
Take a Helicopter Tour:
- For a truly unforgettable experience, consider taking a helicopter tour of Las Vegas. See the city from a new perspective as you fly over the glittering lights of the Strip and the breathtaking natural beauty of the surrounding desert. You may even catch a glimpse of Sure Thing Chapel from the air!
Relax at a Spa:
- After the excitement of your wedding day at Sure Thing Chapel, it’s important to take some time to unwind and relax. Treat yourself and your partner to a day at a spa where you can indulge in massages, facials, and other rejuvenating treatments.
Visit the Neon Museum:
- Las Vegas is known for its iconic neon signs, and the Neon Museum is the perfect place to learn about their history and see them up close. Take a guided tour or explore on your own as you marvel at the vibrant colors and designs. You may also consider this as a wedding day photo op spot!
As a wedding photographer, I’ve seen firsthand how Sure Thing Chapel in Las Vegas can make for a truly unforgettable wedding destination. And with so many fun and exciting things to do after the wedding, your Las Vegas adventure is just beginning. Congratulations again, and here’s to many happy years of marriage!